Last Tuesday we got the choice of what we did, but we didn’t get to do anything we had to choose something from another blog (Summer Learning Journey Blog).  This blog is a place you can go when you feel like doing a fun activity. I chose to do the Groove Pizza activity. Groove Pizza is a website that you can make your very own personalised music. My favourite part about making my own music is the fact that I can make the music suit my personality. I was able to make some really cool beats by just writing stuff.

The best part about this website is that there is no limit of how far you can go… well actually you can only make 4 funky beats, but that shouldn’t stop you.

what sort of music do you like?

2 thoughts on “Groove Pizza🍕

1. Bula Hayley,

Thank you for labelling your blog post correctly, including a description and even topping it off with a question at the bottom. Awesome work.

Your question is a tough one. I like such a wide range of music. I can appreciate anybody that can play a musical instrument and I include the voice as part of that. So any music where you get to see the full talents of a musician on show I can appreciate. Jazz is an example, you can hear all those beautiful instruments coming together. Soul music is another one, you can hear the range of octaves of the singer and often their stories have such a wonderful story. What is your favourite type of music?

I liked your song. I like how it goes through different stages. What is the name of your song?

I gave it a go making a song too. My song is called Summer Beats. Check it out and let me know what you think. https://apps.musedlab.org/groovepizza/?source=pub&museid=LuIpyyP71
    Let me know if you like the name of my song and if there is anything I can do to make my song better.

Anna
    SLJ

1. Hello Anna,
      thank you so much for your comment.

Jazz is a very cool style of music. I used to listen to it a lot when I did Jazz the dance style.
      My favourite style of music would have to be rock. Most of my playlists have very loud music but I don’t listen to them a lot because I get complaints from my family.

I haven’t got a name for my song yet, if you have a suggestions I would love to hear them.
      I love your song and your name I can’t think of anything that would make your song better. But I would love to hear more.

Thanks again
      – Hayley.